Monday, July 09, 2007

Day 25/ a video that always cheers me up after a shitty day

This is going to be super short because today pretty much sucked ass and i don't feel like posting at all. I played on bodog for about an hour but decided to log off after about an hour before i went on extreme tilt. There was this total idiot sitting to my left who would call any preflop raise with hands like k2 74off and just hit at least 2 pair on every flop and it just pissed me off so i quit. I dropped about 1k on bodog when i tried to bluff this retard and sure enough he happens to have aces the only time i try making a move on him haha. I played on stars for like an hour as well and made around 400 or something but overall the day in poker WAS shitty. I say was because every once in a while when i feel like i played terrible or am just mad about my days play i watch this gem and realize it could be much worse. Here is "PRO" (notice the quotation marks)player Jennifer Tilly showing some of her higher level thinking that makes her a "pro". The looks on the real pros face's is priceless, enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN6wAHTWeEA

the "i thought you had kings" along with iveys dumbfounded look is priceless.

bodog roll- 2,183.44

-Nechita-

No comments: