Friday, July 13, 2007

comcast fucked me

Their Internet service has actually been really good in terms of not ever disconnecting but sure enough i get disconnected at the worst possible time. A few nights ago i decided i would donk it up and play a few tournaments so i played in the 150 and the 22 + re buys. I was actually cruising along in both of them until my kk lost to 99 all in preflop in the 150 and i went out shortly after this in like 170th(paid top 120) or something. After playing in this re buy tournament for about 4 or 5 hours i find myself in the money and looking to final table it............. until the fucking Internet goes out. At first I'm thinking okay maybe just pokerstars disconnected for a minute and everything will be fine, after about 5 minutes i decide to call comcast and they tell me it should be fixed by the morning haha gg me. The tournament paid like 9k for first, paid the top 45, and when i got disconnected there were only 27 players left. It was pretty frustrating having to go to bed knowing i was still in the tournament just getting blinded out after it took me like 5 hours to get up to that point. I guess i ended up finishing in 20th which paid like 240 but once again i get deep in a tourney and this time i didn't even get the chance to screw it up haha, I'm starting to think that I'm not meant to win one of these. That happened on Monday night and i haven't really played much poker at all since then. I played a few hours on stars yesterday and the games were playing pretty soft so i was able to win about 1.5k. Well i just wanted to give you a quick update and now I'm starting to ramble so I'm going to wrap this up. I'm not to sure about how much i will be playing this weekend but check back later and I'm out.

-Nechita-

No comments: