Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 24/ Pretty bad day across the board

Let me start off by saying that today pretty much sucked ass. I didn't cash in any of the tournaments, couldn't get anything going playing Omaha, and played for like 3 hours on bodog before calling it quits at even. I could never really get anything going in the Sunday million but in all 3 of the others i got it all in as a slight favorite and lost all 3 coin flips. Its pretty frustrating that i wasn't able to cash at all today but if i would've got any of my hands to hold up i think i would've had a decent day. The Omaha tables were playing softer than ever as usual but i couldn't pick up any hands/ get my hands to hold up so i dropped about 700 there too. I guess the only bright side of the day was breaking even on bodog after i was down about 800 at one point. Anyways the losing posts just aren't as fun as the winning ones haha so check back tomorrow and I'm out.

Goal/bodog- 3,119.84

-Nechita-

No comments: