Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 23 i think.../ sunday donkaments

I haven't really played on bodog in about a month until yesterday so I'm just going to say I'm on day 23. This goal has pretty much been off for a while but i guess i will just finish off the next week to get it out of the way. Bodogs software is so shitty i just hate to even look at it and really don't even like the site at all. After this final week is up i think i am probably just going to take all my money off there. The games are incredibly soft there but for how shitty the software is it just doesn't make up for it. Some how i managed to quietly win about 2600 yesterday which was pretty nice since i didn't really realize that i was up that much when i quit. I played 1 table of 5/10nl on bodog, 3 tables of 5/10nl on stars, murdered some Omaha tables, and capped it off with yet another deep disappointing tournament finish. The tournament i went deep again was the 100 dollar which had like 350 ppl, 9k for first, and paid the top 36 players. I managed to bust out again in 18th place which is just very frustrating because if i would've just won a coin flip i probably would've final tabled it. I think it paid like 390 or something to the top 18 but these tournaments pay so top heavy that if you don't make the final table you're really not going to make much. Anyways that's just a quick update of yesterdays play and check back later to see how i did in today's tournaments. I plan on playing the same line up as last week - 215 Sunday million, 55 3k in chips, 215 2nd chance, and the 109 3k in chips. I might throw another tournament in there but well see, check back later tonight and I'm out.

Goal/bodog bankroll- 3,184.74

-Nechita-

No comments: