Thursday, July 05, 2007

Becoming a tourney donk.

Well not exactly but over the past week i have been playing mainly tournaments. I haven't exactly been playing a ton of poker this week but have had some decent results in a few tournaments. I really think my tournament game is getting better by the day but i just don't think tournaments are for me. Ive had 3 pretty deep runs in tournaments over the past few days but once again I'm left disappointed going out just before the final tables. Last night i played in the stars 300 dollar Wednesday which paid like 40k for first and paid the top 60 players out of around 600. I busted out in 20th place which did pay like 1100 or something but its really starting to get frustrating that i cant close the deal in one of these or at least final table it. Anyways I'm getting ready to head to harsens island for the night/maybe weekend just thought i would give a quick update on the disappointing week in poker. Not to sure when the next time i play or post is going to be so check back in a few days and I'm out.

p.s. - anyone who wants to get owned on some 200 dollar coin flips let me know haaha.(drunken mess) cliff notes- really wasted at like 5 in the morning me and my friend(we'll keep his name anonymous) started off doing 50 dollar coin flips which ended in me winning 600 on the night. I really out played him by picking heads every time haha.

-Nechita-

No comments: