Monday, April 30, 2007

And the winner is...... kanataholdem

"Try a 4 buy in challenge - i.e start at the $25NL game with $100, once you get to $200 move up to $50 NL..etc..etc. move back down if you drop 2 buy-ins ..see how far up you can go in 100 days ..call it the "fuck bankroll management challenge". Kanataholdem - Pokerstars

Thank you for all of your ideas, it came down to 2 or 3 that sounded interesting but i think i will have the most fun with this one.

This is the goal that i am choosing but i am going to tweak a few things about it. I am going to start off with $200 playing .25/.50nl and see how far i can run that amount up to. I will be using very poor bank roll management but i think this will be pretty fun to see how high up i can get. Also instead of doing this for 100 days i am just going to do this for the next 30 days and see where I'm at after the the 30 days. I am going to try and deposit the money onto bodog just for a change of scenery and once i get the money on there i will start. I don't really have a set amount that I'm going for but i think i should be able to turn this 200 into at least 4-5 k by the end of the 30 days and hopefully higher. Keep in mind i am going to be playing with poor bank roll management but its only 200 bucks and anything after that will be a free roll.

As for my normal play i have just been killing it lately. I have been playing really good and the fact that I'm running like a god doesn't hurt. I'm not really in the mood to go back and look for all the hands from the weekend right now but i will try to get them up later on tonight.

-Nechita-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks alot man..and good luck..got the transfer..and will be following along to see how you are doing...Mike - a.k.a Kanataholdem