Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 1 on Bodog....

I finally got money onto bodog today after calling them and i have to say their customer support is really good. I just called them and within about 3 minutes i had money on my account and was good to play. Unfortunately that is about the only good thing i like about bodog. Their software is so shitty its unbelievable and almost unplayable. I don't know if its because im not used to it or what, but compared to stars and fulltilt its a joke. Another thing that i don't like about bodog is the fact that they have a sports book on their website. I hate this because i know im going to start wanting to gamble on some games and i didn't put enough cash on there to do that too. So as of right now I'm going to make a goal within my goal and try not to gamble on any sports games within the 30 days on bodog. This doesn't include when I'm in Vegas May 9-16 haha. As far as poker goes i only played for about 1.5 hours on bodog and ended up finishing with about 370 in my account. I started off 1 tabling .25/.50 and within about hour I was up to 300 and had enough to jump up to .50/1. It really is amazing how bad the play is at the lower levels compared to the stakes i am used to. This is almost a disadvantage for me because i think that i am almost over thinking what these players are doing rather than just doing the obvious against opponents who are oblivious. Anyways i have to get going but i cant figure out how to get Hand Histories from bodog onto pokertracker yet so once i figure that out i will post some hands and I'm out.

Daily total- 176.55 (made like 300 on stars too but im not counting it)

Overall bankroll- 376.55

-Nechita-

No comments: