Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hangovers suck/ days 5 and 6

Its currently 330 am on Saturday night and am still feeling the after effects of Friday nights drinking. I feel like an old man haha. We were out drinking until around 8am this morning and there was just no way i could go out and do it again tonight so i stayed in. I didn't have much of a headache hangover, it was more of a my whole body feels shitty and eating/drinking anything sounds so gross. It feels pretty weird not doing anything on a Saturday night and i have to say the TV line up for Saturday nights is horrible. I guess I've never really watched TV on a Saturday night in like the past 5 years and its absolutely horrible. I really don't know how Saturday Night Live is still on the air. Whoever rights the jokes and sketches for the show should be fired.
Definition of white trash-
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071006/ap_on_fe_st/odd_wal_mart_wedding

Friday started off with me losing some money online during the day but ill get to that in a bit. After sitting around all day i decided to get ready and head to the Wynn to pre drink and make some money to pay for the night. I played for about 3 hours making like 450 or something and got a good buzz going before heading over to Tangerine where we were supposed to have a table/bottle. I must have been a little more drunk at this point than i thought because we didn't end up getting a bottle and i cant remember at all why we didn't. I'm actually glad we didn't because i don't like grey goose and i could keep drinking my kettel one. So after some drinks/shots it was probably around 4 in the morning and we decided to head to a strip club. We ended up going to 2 different ones which i cant remember the names of but the 2nd one we went to was filthy haha. All i can remember is this kid we were with buying me a lap dance from this like 45 year old bag and enjoying it haha, i was kind of DRUNK at this point. We mustve been there for a long time because Hodge said today that we didn't get back to the apartment until like 8 in the morning. If you have seen Varsity Blues where they are drinking at the strip club all night and walk out when its all sunny , that is exactly what this was like. So that was my weekend and now onto a little poker talk.

I knew as soon as i posted about needing a new goal i was going to jinx myself and sure enough i did. I didn't really lose a ton but i was on a nice little run and i had to go open up my big mouth and ruin it. Friday i played a few hours of PLO again and couldn't really get anything going. Every time i would get it all in my hands wouldn't hold up or if i needed to hit a draw i would completely miss. Pot limit Omaha is a drawing game and if you aren't hitting its going to be a bad session, even more so with how i play. So Friday i lost about 1k(-1500 online and +450 live) but i wasn't too mad because i felt i was playing well but just couldn't get any hands to hold up. Today i felt pretty shitty and wasn't planning on playing at all but with their being nothing on TV to watch i started to get bored and decided to play a few tournaments. I played in a 160 satellite and a 77 dollar 6 handed tournament. The satellite tournament was for a seat into the 10,000 dollar tournament in Aruba in January but i went out pretty early. There were only 60 players in it but i got all in with JJ vs kq and of course he hit a king on the river. The 6 handed tournament was a different story. There were like 240 players i think with first prize being 3900 and it paid out the top 30 spots. I ended up going out in 8th place just 2 spots shy of the final 6 table and made like 350. Yeah the 350 is nice, but unless you final table any of these tournaments you're not going to make any real money. There is nothing more frustrating than playing for 4 hours only to bubble the final table and only make 350 when i couldve been playing cash games during this time. I did decide to play PLO for about 2o minutes and put together a nice little win on the day. I think I'm going to play in some of the big Sunday tournaments tomorrow so hopefully some of the tourney success Ive had over the past few days will carry over to tomorrow. Its getting pretty late so I'm going to wrap this up with a few hands from the past few days and check back tomorrow night to see how i did in the tourneys and I'm out.

Quick shout out to Sidney Crosby who is absolutely sick. Also the red wings are looking pretty good and i cant believe the Joe wasn't sold out the other day. If Joe Louis isn't selling out than the NHL and its popularity level is in serious trouble. Hopefully Gary bettman will stop acting like a retard and quit driving the NHL into the ground. I bought some tickets today to the red wings vs. blues game for when i go home for thanksgiving and i cant wait.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?&brand=null&videoId=3052473&n8pe6c=2 what a sicko

I want to put up some hands from the weekend but for some reason the site i go through isn't working right now so ill put them up tomorrow i guess.

Day 5/6 total= -489.33

Total needed- 2,481.34

-Nechita-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.