Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hacked!

That's right, some how i think i managed to put a virus onto my desktop yesterday. I'm not really a big computer tech guy so I'm not 100% sure but i believe i might have put a key logger on it. A key logger is a program people can put onto your computer without you knowing and it allows them to see everything that you are typing. Obviously this isn't a good thing to have on your computer and its been really freaking me out because of all my passwords i have on my CPU. I am on my laptop right now which i think is secure but its sucks because i can only play like 2 tables at a time. Also i don't really feel like having to run around to best buy or computer stores to get this fixed right before i leave for Vegas on Wednesday. Anyways that is the recent problem i have been dealing with and has pretty much limited me to little or no play. I did play some PLO yesterday on full tilt and was able to pull in close to 2k which was nice since i started off down like 700. All the sites today are having their huge main event tournaments so i will be playing in them and hopefully can win a seat. Pokerstars is giving away at least 150, Full tilt is giving away 100, and i haven't looked yet to see what bodog is doing. Last year i got pretty deep into both of these tourneys but came up short so hopefully i can win a seat this year. I haven't played any tourneys yet that give away seats to the main event because i could really care less about playing in it. Even if i cash in one of the tournaments today i am just going to keep the 10k instead of playing in the main event. Anyways that's just a quick update on what i have been up to and check back later to see how i did today.

-Nechita-

No comments: