Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beat....

I havent really had time to post or play poker over the past few days so I'm giving a very quick post about where I've been. Between me being really busy the past few days and going to Toronto I'm just wiped out today. I went to Toronto when i was younger but this was the first time being there since being old enough to do cool stuff and its a really awesome city. My dad and i stayed up there for the night right off of yonge st.(main strip) and we had a great time barhopping haha. I really liked the feel of the city and it ALMOST kind of felt like i was in Vegas, just totally different compared to big u.s. cities I've been to. Anyways i am really tired from last night but i plan on getting in a good session tomorrow so check back for that and im out.

Almost forgot- that tournament i was still in the other night i ended up going out in 58th place out of like 1500 people which only paid like 160. It was a 11+re buys tourney and i was only in for 20 bucks so i guess that's ok but i was playing more for the practice before i go out to Vegas than the money. I'm kind of happy with the way i played but unless I'm making the final table of a tournament i think of anything less as a waste of time.

-Nechita-

No comments: