Thursday, June 07, 2007

Day 18/ another unproductive day..

Today pretty much went like the last 3 days in terms of poker, i wake up thinking i want to play then after about an hour I'm just not feeling it. I know its due to the nice weather but I'm going to have to try and get used to it since ill be living in Vegas in a few months. I played for around 2 hours today on all 3 sites with some mixed results. On bodog i was 2 tabling the 5/10nl games and just couldn't get anything going so i just decided to cut my losses of a few hundred dollars. Next i moved onto stars where there was only 1 5/1o game going but a really soft looking 25/50 table so i decided to go with the 25/50nl. I feel comfortable playing at these stakes but the games are usually sick hard so i tend to stay away from them but that was not the case today. I was playing fairly tight (mainly due to the lack of cards) but picked up a few pots here and there and was able to win around 1200 or something in the hour i was there. Unfortunately i was also playing a super soft 5/10 game where these calling stations would call me down every time with nothing and i ended up losing a good amount in this game. I don't mind being the aggressor and having players calling me down all the time but playing this role means you need to eventually pick up a few hands which just wasn't happening, so after the 5/10 debacle i was up only a few hundred on stars. Last but not least was full tilt where i played a 10/20nl heads up table and a 3/6 plo table. I usually don't play heads up tables but i was just looking through the lobby and noticed that the 2 players in the heads up match looked horrible so i joined the waiting list. The main reason why i decided to play the 10/20 was because both players were only in for 1k instead of the full 2k and most the time when a player buys in for not the full amount they are usually a bad player. The plo games were full of bad players as most plo games are but i wasn't really able to get much going in the game so i think i ended up finishing about even in plo or down a few hundred. Anyways that sums up my couple hours of play today but check back tomorrow and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1156037 - only pot from 25/50 worth posting. I really hate my check on the turn here too i don't know why i checked. This guy was a really bad player and would probably call me down with any ace so that makes my check even worse. Also I'm assuming he had some hand like j10/jq and my check allowed him to draw for his straight for free.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1156033 - 3 handed and i just saw this same guy get caught bluffing playing a weak hand this same way. I guess i couldve got away from it but with our stacks and thinking this guy is a pretty weak player i don't know how i feel about this one.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1156041 - the 10/20 heads up hand where I'm a huge luck box and ruin this guys day haha. No but really i thought with his big raise pre he had like ak or some mid pair so i decide to push all in here.and if he has ak i have outs. When i pushed i was pretty confident that if i was called i would have any 2, 4, or any club as an out and that's if he has ak and even calls, which unfortunately he did. River 2 gg ship the 1k haha this guy sat out at the table for about 4 minutes just talking shit to it was pretty funny.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1156052 - only omaha pot that was of any significance

Daily total- 925.98 (801.44 FT) (204.94 Bodog) (329.48 stars)

Bodog bankroll- 4,550.34 this is lame hopefully i can get this to at least like 7k by the end of the 30 days

-Nechita-

No comments: