Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Day 17/ yesterdays play

I wouldn't really consider yesterdays play a session but i did make a little over a k. I'm saying that it wasn't a session because i only played for around a hour on bodog just 2 tabling. I played a 3/6 table and a 5/10 table with some pretty decent results for the short amount of time that i played. I was playing pretty well but lost a pretty big pot right before i quit(nothing i hate more) where i laid down qq on a 983. I'm pretty sure i was beat but i just cant stand getting involved in big pots before quitting, win or lose. After my mini session i went to our Tuesday night game at a friends house and was pretty disappointed this week with the game. Since i was out in Vegas and he just got back from Florida i haven't played in the game in almost a month and was kind of looking forward to it. You might remember me saying it was the best home game i have ever played in, which it is, but this week was kind of dead. Usually we play from about 8pm til around 5 am with there being over 1k in the pot by the end of the night but yesterday we finished at midnight, lame. Still the sickest home game of all time but it was just an off night and i think i ended up making like 20 bucks which i guess i cant complain because i was down about 70 to start. Midnight is just to early to quit playing so being the degenerates that we are, a buddy and I went back to my place and played a 100 H.O.R.S.E. cash game. It was a pretty back and forth match for a good 3 hours until we got it all in during plo where i flopped the straight and he had nut flush draw. Somehow i managed to avoid a club hitting and the match was over with me ending up around 120 on the night. Well i think I'm starting to babble so I'm going to wrap this up. I'm probably going to get a session in later so check back to see how that goes and I'm out.

Yesterdays total- 1,149.26

Bodog bankroll- 4755.28

-Nechita-

No comments: