Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shopping spree/ Nice little session on stars to pay for it haha.

Today i was able to put in about 3-4 hours on pokerstars and ended up with some decent results. Okay i didn't exactly go on an all out shopping spree but i did pick up a few things that i have been meaning to get for a while. I really didn't plan on playing at all due to the fact of it being about 100 degrees in my room but i went and bought an air conditioner and was good to go. I also bought a cable to hook up my lab top to my plasma and I'm surprised at how well it actually looks. I only screwed around with it for like 10 minutes but i brought up pstars and it looks like i will now be able to play 84 tables at once haha. Also the factory CD player in my explorer has been broken for some time now so i finally splurged and bought a new CD player that will be installed tomorrow. It was with the open item products but it is actually brand new, pioneer just came out with a new model of these so best buy had a few left they were getting rid of.
Here is the CD player http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069880_291147601,00.html
I'm not really a big car audio guy but i was able to get it for 260 and a 30 dollar gift card so i just thought this looked to good to pass up. Well that pretty much sums up my day of shopping now onto my poker session. The only site i played on today was pokerstars. I played 4 tables of the usual 5/10 nl and there were some pretty weak players at the tables handing out money. I am going to put together another lengthy session tomorrow so check back to see how that went. Oh, i almost forgot to mention i took my first decent hit playing omaha yesterday for about 1500 but it was mostly due to bad luck. I was playing my usual very aggressive style and when you play like that you A) have to eventually make hands after creating your maniac image and B) when you make a hand not get drawn out on and i couldn't do either of these. Its not really a big deal because i feel i was playing well and really in control of the table but the cards just didn't go my way, what are ya gonna do? Anyways here are some hands from today's session and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1134977 - here i luck box another flop and thought for sure once he called my re raise on the flop we would get it all in. Once he folded the turn i was really surprised and i still have no clue what he couldve had here???
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1134981 - this is a good summary of some of the donks that were playing 5/10 today. K8 off facing a raise preflop is horrible then calling me down is even worse.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1134985 - here I'm getting sick odds to call so i take a flop and hit top 2. My original plan was to check raise but once this idiot bets out 100 under the gun i am a 100 % sure he has a big over pair. So rather than just shoving all in and hoping the board doesn't pair i elect to just call and bet hard on the turn. Board doesn't pair and the monkey isn't capable of folding an over pair.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1134990 - don't really remember this hand
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1134992 - I would check raise the flop here in many situations but these guys were kind of short and i didn't think they would fold. So i turn my double gutter and after seeing the guys j10 i think it was a good play by just calling the 40 and not getting it on the flop for like 250 with a draw.

Daily total- 1,804.55

Bodog bankroll/goal total- 5,630.53 (played 3/6 for like 5 minutes then bodog crashed)

-Nechita-

No comments: