Sunday, April 22, 2007

Longgg week/weekend.....

With the weather starting to get nice and the hockey playoffs i haven't really been able to find that much time for poker. I wanted to play in some tournaments today and maybe some cash games as well but its just to nice out to be sitting at the computer. The red wings are on at 9 so that pretty much means i wont be able to play tonight because i refuse to play anymore when i have been drinking a lot. Its not as though i have lost a lot when i have been drunk its the fact that i know i am not playing my best A game. I wish there was some way to put a Breathalyzer on my computer haha because i know i will be itchin to play later on tonight. I played a super long session today of about 15 minutes. I sat down and immediately wasn't in the mood to be playing so i just quit but not before winning a little bit of money. I think i only played like 2 pots during the time i played but i won them and was able to continue to chip away at the goal. Anyways my roommate just bought some sweet new grill so we are going to go fire that up and drink some beers, GO RED WINGS and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1025013
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1025016
These hands are pretty weak but were the only pots i played today.

Daily total- 398.02

Total needed- 1,692.72

-Nechita-

No comments: