Thursday, April 19, 2007

I can see the finish line......day 61

I haven't posted in a few days and that's because i haven't played much up until today. I played for about an hour yesterday and lost a few hundred but didn't really feel like posting at all. I have had a busy few days and last night i played in possibly the sickest live .25/.50 cent game ever. The blinds are .25/.50 with 9 players and by the end of the night there was over 1k in the pot which is just sick for a game this low. Its such a good game because there is tons of action and some pretty deep stacks (for .25/.50) towards the end of the night. I was stuck for about 120 for a while but when morning rolled around i was up 20 bucks and drunk as fuck so it was a good night. Anyways back to the goal, today i put together a nice session on pstars of about 4 hours with some pretty good results. I didn't quite play as long as i would've liked to but the games started to get filled with tons of good players so i decided to call it a day. I am getting pretty close to the end of this goal and really hope that i will be able to finish off the goal by the end of the week. Although the weekend is coming up and i really seem to have a hard time finding time to play on the weekends so we'll see how that goes. Anyways the wings game is starting up here in a bit so i have to get my pre-game on but check back tomorrow and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016228 - here i am really glad it got all in on the flop because if not i really don't think i make another dime off this guy.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016240 - this is a small pot but it really seemed like there were a lot of hands like these today. I don't know what it was but i would play a lot of hands passively today and it seemed as everyone was trying to push me off hands and i would just call them down.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016258 - Really glad these idiots play there hands so bad and check the draw heavy flop and allow me to turn the nuts. I would check raise here a lot instead of leading out but with 5 ppl in the pot there just was no way someone didn't have a piece of that board. I thought the river card was bad and i wouldn't make much more but i was wrong.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016270 - pretty BIG lay down here with kk. I know i had the guy who led the 75 beat but i play with Friar all the time and I'm positive he has to have me on at least kk here so for him to re push a raise and re raise I'm pretty sure i was beat. He later on told me that i was beat but i didn't ask what he had but I'm assuming something like 44s.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016281 - here i guess i couldve raised the flop and just went all in but i would call here with ak too so i requested time to make it look like i might be calling with an A but the original raiser just folded.

Daily total- 1,742.94

Total needed- 2,090.74

-Nechita-

No comments: