Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 64/ quick post

Today i didn't quite get to play as long as i wanted to but i was still able to get a good 4 hour session in. I played 3 tables of 5/10nl and was able to finish in the green. I was playing some what aggressive today but the tables really seemed to be playing tight so i was able to pick up a ton of small pots. I don't think i really played any big pots but i will have to go back and look. I am going to play in the most insane .25/.50 cent game tonight so that should be pretty fun. I call it insane because last week there was over 1k in the pot and its very easy for someone to end up 2 or 300 and for a .25/.50 game that is just BONKERS. Anyways that's just a quick summary of my day so here are a few hands from today and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1032165 - here its heads up and i make a losing call mostly to gain some info on what this guy was doing.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1032194 - i figure he has some type of weak hand so i bet the turn and when he calls I'm sure he has me on high cards. Pretty good river so i over bet it to make it look like a bluff and it works out.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1032202 - here i think i played this hand pretty poorly. I think if i would've led out like 50 on the flop i would've got maximum value out of the hand. He probably would've re raised then i couldve check raised the turn but i guess ill take it.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1032209 - biggest pot of the day and it was a pretty nice semi bluff by me. I had actually been playing fairly tight on this table and this guy seemed to be playing pretty ABC poker so i figured i could make a move here. When he min raised the turn i put him on some type of weak mid pair and with my re raise preflop this is the perfect spot to represent a big hand.

Daily total- 593.44

Total needed- 1,392.50

-Nechita-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most people see a therapeutic gay sizegenetics becoming way of relaxing and having fun. They usually do not consider the benefits that it offers to them. Whether you might into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics, having an experienced masseur stroke and caress your sizegenetics will give you a considerable amount of positive health benefits. Let us at examine a part of those benefits. In case you suffer from chronic anxiety then a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics will help relieve and reduce that anxiety. It will greatly lower your respiratory levels.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/