Monday, February 05, 2007

Day # 21 i guess.............

I have fallen into my old ways of not having time to play due to my drinking. I didnt play yesterday or today due to the fact it was the weekend and i dont wake up before 2. Today was the STUPER bowl and it was fucking awesome as usual. We had a party and by the end of the 3rd quarter it was pretty much a total gong show. I didnt even want to bet on the game but ended up betting 50 on the colts just to make it interesting to watch. I knew the colts would win but i really didnt think they would cover the spread of 7 so it was pretty sweet that i won a big 50 bucks, ballllinnnnnnnnnnnn haha. Rex gossman shouldve been thje mvp of the game he is such a piece of shit and completely fucking sucked just like i figured he would. haha i am being stupid blastign techno at like 4 on a sunday morning and i fucking love it.. I was really drunk and about to pass about but now im fucking rocking and might get on Stars and hand out some money haha. I just got into my techno playlist so i will probably be up til tuesdayhaha, download some benny benassi immediately and some old schoold MJ and some ricky james to get shit poppin aka my favorite song, give it to me baby..anyways i am drunk and i plan on getting this blog back on track within a few days so check back for that and im out......... and by out i mean i am probably going to play a few tables and hand out money.

No comments: