Friday, February 02, 2007

Day # 20/Early post

I am posting this now because i don't know if i will be playing anymore today and probably wont get around to posting later. Today was another short session and i actually played on Full tilt for the first time in a while. I haven't played on there since i got really drunk one night and lost like 4k on there. This was around Christmas time so my money has been just sitting on there since then. I was actually thinking about cashing the 3k i have left on there out but since Neteller has been shut down to the U.S. that's not possible now. So i guess i will just keep it on there and hopefully keep building it up or i will keep it on there until it is gone. The neteller shutdown has a lot of people in the online poker community going crazy. By going crazy i mean there are a lot of people who are going into panic mode and withdrawing all their money off the poker sites. But at the same time if i had 80k in my neteller account and was being told by neteller my funds were seized and couldn't withdraw my money i would be going a little crazy too. Neteller shutting down sucks because this is the 1st big step by the government in actually trying to shut down online poker. It also sucks because there will be less dead money putting money on to their accounts, which means the games will become a lot tougher. I am not too worried over the neteller shutdown because it doesn't effect me in anyway but it sucks for the people who left large amounts of money on there. Luckily, most of my online money is on stars and i feel confident that even if online poker did some how shutdown in the future i would still get my money from them. They were one of the only online sites that didn't leave the u.s. market when the online gaming ban was passed and they are by far the best site when it comes to customer support. Well that is a little update on whats going on with neteller and my thoughts on the whole ordeal. Anyways enough about that lets talk about today's session. As i said earlier i played 1 table of 5/10nl on Full tilt and 2 tables on pokerstars a 5/10nl table and some 10/20nl. I only played for a couple of hours but had some ok results on all three tables. I shouldve made a lot more on fulltilt but of course i flop a set and the guy turns a higher set on a 3 way all in hand on the flop. I didn't really play for long enough to get into the groove of the game but was lucky enough to pick up a few big hands today and sometimes that's all it takes. With that being said I'm not sure if i will be playing anymore today so i am posting now but if i do i will make another post of the results. Here are some hands from today and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?789215 -Here i threw out a weak bet on the flop hoping to make it look like i have ak and hopefully will get raised. He does raise but i think i made a mistake here by pushing the flop. I wish i wouldve called the flop,checked the turn, and let him go all in on the turn.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?789225 - this is a perfect example of why i hate Full tilt. I swear every time i get my money all in on the flop i lose every single time. It could be any draw and they will hit or a 2 outer like this one and they hit every time.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?789242 - Here i flop a set and think i play it pretty well. Once he reraises im hoping for ak/aa so i just call the flop. He pushes out 600 then folds to my 900 more which makes me think he didnt have much and was just trying to take it away from me.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?789246 - me trying to get sneaky with AA and of course stars doesnt allow that. Sick thing is when the kk comes up and he checks i am pretty sure he has the K so i just call his small bets on the turn and river. Couldve raised preflop but im assuming he wouldve folded and i only make 80 which is better than losing 250 but i was hoping to pick up a nice flop and try to get his whol 800 not 80.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?789254 - pretty standard, flop a set, have it become the losing hand, then river the winner.

Daily total- 1,105.89

Total needed- 29,241.61

-Nechita-

No comments: