Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you watched any of the Spain vs Russia game today you got to hear the announcers yell GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLL quite often. The game ended with Spain dominating the russians 4-1 and making me a nice little profit of 1500 in the process. It wouldve been a pretty good day except i lost about that much playing 5/10 at the bellagio, gay. I wasnt exactly playing my best but i ran into a couple tough spots that i couldnt really get away from and 2 hands pretty much did me in for the day.

Hand 1- 1 limper utg i make it 45 in mid position with pockets tens, button calls as well as the BB. Flop comes out 10 9 6 rainbow, checks to me and i bet out 120 into the 180. BB calls as well as the utg limper calls pretty quick. Turn is a J checks to me i bet 300 which the bb like beats me into the pot but the 300 puts him all in and the utg limper thinks forever and calls too. River is a 3 which was meaningless and with the bb all in i know the utg limper has like qj so i bet a tiny 180 in hopes he'll make a crying call with his J but he folds. BB flopped the straight with 78off and the utg player said he did indeed have qj, rigged.

Hand 2- I raise from early position to 35 with 97clubs folds around and both of the blinds call. Flop comes great for me with it being 985 with two clubs giving me a straight/flush/straightflush draw. I bet out 60 into the 100 and the bb calls. Turn is a K of hearts he checks again and i bet out 200. He thinks for like 10 seconds and makes a tiny raise to 500 which makes me think he flopped a set or possibly the straight. I contemplated reraising because we were pretty deep but i was about 98% sure he wasnt going anywhere once he made that smallish raise so i just decide to be gay and call in hopes of hitting. River brings a A which obviously completely misses the millions of outs i had and now the BB checks to me???? I pondered the idea of betting like 620 or something on the river but he was definitely the type of player who didnt like to fold so i check behind and he rolls over 89 off for 2 pair, ugh. what can ya do....

Last night my friend nicks birthday and to celebrate his gf got a pretty baller suite at MGM. The suite was pretty nice with an upstairs/downstairs but the real sick part of it all was the balcony. It was an enormous balcony with a jacuzzi over looking the entire strip which was pretty cool. We ended up partying there til the weeeeeeee hours of this morning and im definitely feeling the after effects of it. We are meeting up at Dragonfly for some food/cocktails later and im still undecided on whether or not im going out tonight. A girl friend from back home is in town with some teachers til thursday and we have plans to meet up tonight but as of right now theres no way i feel like going out and repeating last night. I say that now but im sure once a few drinks start flowing ill come around........ Anyways check back tomorrow to see how things turned out and im out.

-Nechita-

No comments: