Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slump Buster.....

After reading that my life was over and it was time to find a new job(all from my fortune cookie) i decided to roll the dice and give this poker thing 1 more shot...... I played some 5/10 at the wynn yesterday and was able to book a nice win of almost 2k, hopefully this will get me out of my slump. Although i didnt really pick up many hands/pots i was able to take down around a 3k pot which felt good to be on the winning side of. I went down to the wynn tonight to play but the game wasnt that great and i honestly just wasnt feeling it so after about an hour i just decided to head home. Very quick summary of hand


Hand- i raise utg to 30 with qq and get 4 callers to the flop. Flop is 10 9 6 rainbow so i lead out for 90 and get 2 callers. Turn comes down a beautiful Q and i bet out 250 and get raised to 680. I pretend to be thinking when in reality im just trying to look like i have some hard decision with AA/KK. After the 680 raise he has like 900 left and i have him covered so i shove and he calls with 77 and i win a nice pot. What an easy game......


I already cashed the slips but i had another decent day betting sports. I had the tigers for 300 to win 360 which was a winner, I also had the spurs for 200 at -2 winner, and almost went 3 for 3 as i had the washington capitals but they lost in OT in what was a good game. Luckily the washington bet was for only 150 so overall on the day i came out with around 400 profit. Im waking up early tomorrow (at like 10 A.M. = super gross) to meet up with some peeps to watch the Barcelona vs. Manchester United game. Obviously i had to throw a little bet on it to make the game just a bit more interesting to watch so go Barcelona! Well the simply sleep is starting to kick in a bit so here are some games that i bet on for tomorrow so check back tomorrow night to see whats up and im out.

Barcelona game





Tomorrows basketball bets-


-Nechita-

No comments: