Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Run Good.

Im sitting in the airport right now about to head back to michigan so this is going to be pretty short. I wanted to post something up before heading back though because i dont know when the next time i post will be. I got stuck in traffic on the way to the airport and thought there was no way i would make the flight but lucky me the flight was delayed 40 minutes! Man im running good this week haha. I didnt end up getting to the airport until 20 minutes before the flight was scheduled to take off so there was no way i wouldve made it if it wasnt cancelled. I went to the venetian again yesterday and the game was super soft once again so i was able to make around 1k in probably only an hour and a half. It was all the same donks as before and i really am hoping that these are the 5/10 regulars at the venetian because they are awful. I wanted to keep playing the game all night but a few people left and no one else wanted to keep playing once it got down to 5 handed. I also put a few hours in online and was able to pick up around 1300 or so. I had some hands that i wanted to put up but my plane is starting to board now so i will do that later. Anyways i gotta go but check back on like sunday or monday and i should have a updated post up.

-Nechita-

No comments: