Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!

Tomorrow night we will be leaving for Vegas and i cant wait to get there. I don't know why but i feel more pumped up for this trip to Vegas more than the other times I've been out there. I think a major factor is I've been working on my tournament game the past few weeks and for once i actually feel confident going into tournaments. I have been running pretty deep into some tourneys lately and hopefully that will carry over into the w.s.o.p.. I plan on playing in the 500$ deep stack tourney at the venetian on Friday and then playing in the 1500$ wsop tourney on Saturday, if i don't final table the venetian tourney. I was thinking of not playing in the wsop tourney and only playing the venetian tourneys but i like my tourney game right now and wouldn't mind picking up a bracelet haha. Also my buddy(hodge) and i are going to be looking for apartments while i am out there so that is kind of exciting. I will be taking my laptop out there this trip so i will try to put up some posts of what we are up to and how we are doing in the tourney. It really sucks not having my desktop work because it really has limited my play the past week by only being able to play 2 tables at a time. Also i cant put up any hands but over the past few days I've got killed on bodog for about 2k, dropped around 1k on FT, and up around 2k on pokerstars. I really wish i was playing on my laptop because i have been taking some horrific beats over the past few days on bodog and FT. I keep getting it all in as a huge favorite and people are just hitting 3 or 4 outers on the river every time against me, its actually getting pretty funny on how i am losing some of these pots. Anyways i still have to get everything ready for tomorrow so I'm about to go to bed so check back within the next few days to see what kind of shenanigans we are up to and I'm out.

-Nechita-

No comments: