Saturday, May 26, 2007

Murdering some Omaha tables......

So i pretty much felt like shit all day due to the past couple nights of drinking and decided that i was going to stay in for the night. Its a really strange feeling not going out/drinking on a Saturday night but i just don't think i could do 3 nights in a row, old age is setting in. Since i decided pretty early in the day that i was just going to stay in for the night i decided that i could get a lot of poker in. I started playing some no limit on Full tilt where i got absolutely murdered today and played some 5/10 on bodog with some alright results. I probably only played on these 2 sites for about an hour but ran into some pretty big set ups on full tilt and lost a good amount in a short time. I got my aces sucked out on the river for about a 1k pot and about 10 minutes later I pick up 33 in late position and decide to call the preflop raise. 3 of us go to the flop which is 632 and the guy in the sb bets out, the original raiser re raises to like 150, i decide to slow play and just call. Now the original better from the sb pushes all in for like 400 and the preflop raiser thinks for like 10 seconds and he pushes all in for like 1k. I hadn't played with him that much and had him on a over pair so i call only to see him turn over 66 for a set of sixes and the sb turn over 22 meaning we all flopped sets haha. I didn't catch the last 3 but a 2 did come on the river giving the guy quads against our sets haha. So after that debacle on Ft i decided that i just wasn't really in the mood to play no limit. I decided to play some pot limit Omaha and all i have to say is that i absolutely murdered the Omaha games i was in. I was playing 2 six handed tables of 3/6 on stars and a 3/6 table on full tilt. I pretty much ended up breaking about even in the full tilt game but destroyed the stars games. Today was definitely a huge confidence boost for me in terms of my Omaha game. I really felt like i was playing great and was really just running over the tables. Since i am going to sleep pretty early tonight (before 6 am) i plan on playing in at least a couple of the big Sunday tournaments tomorrow. Anyways this post is starting to get pretty long and I'm getting tired so check back to see how tomorrows tournaments went and I'm out.

Daily total- 2,252.52 ( 1,502.54 FT) ( 349.22 Bodog) - from no limit. ( 3,405.84 Stars) all from Omaha

Goal/bodog bankroll total- 5,362.64

-Nechita-

No comments: