Sunday, May 06, 2007

Day 5

Well after a very long weekend i was able to find a few hours today to play some poker. I did only play for a couple hours but i was able to put up some okay numbers. I decided to play in the 215 buy in tournament on pokerstars and just like every tournament i enter i got fucked. It was a few minutes before the 1st break and i have been playing fairly tight but still have around the same amount of chips i started with. The blinds are at 150/300 and I pick up AA in the bb with 3 limper's so i raise it up to 1200 and get 1 caller. The flop comes down q107 rainbow so i bet out 1500, he min raises to 3000, I go all in for around 5k more and he insta-calls with qj, turn 8, river a 9 giving him a running straight gg me. Other than that the only poker i played was a few hours of 6 handed 2/3nl on bodog and managed to win a little. I was up a pretty decent amount until i got involved in a big hand right before i got off and ended up losing around 250. I'm still working on getting some hands up on the site to show you guys but i should have it figured out within the next few days. Anyways that pretty much sums up my poker day so check back tomorrow and I'm out.

Daily total- 402.23

Overall bankroll- 1,422.93

-Nechita-

No comments: