Monday, April 09, 2007

Day 54/ a big set back....

Today i didn't play any cash games but for some reason decided to play in some tournaments. I played in 4 tournaments on pokerstars the 150, 109, 22+re buys, and the softest tourney field in the world the 20 dollar heads up tourney. I managed to cash in the 150 and the 20 heads up but neither of the cashes were anything big so i think overall i ended up breaking about even on the day. I couldve easily cashed in the 22 re buy tourney too but my qq ran into kk in a blind vs. blind situation and really crippled me right before cashing. So i guess you could say overall today in terms of poker was a waste of time. I did set up another trip out to Vegas though for may 9 through the 16th so i feel like i accomplished a lot today haha. Well that pretty much sums up today's play and i plan on putting together a long session tomorrow so check back to see how that went and I'm out.



Daily total- 10.00

Total needed- 5,968.12

-Nechita-

No comments: