Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another waste of time...

Today i made the mistake of playing in the big Sunday tournaments and didn't cash in either. I really got off to a good start in both tourneys but it seems like i really fall apart in the middle stages of tournaments. I am going to look into this and try to figure out what i am doing wrong once i build up a big stack. I busted out 1300th in the stars tourney which paid the top 1080 and i busted out like 650th or something in the Full tilt tourney which paid the top 370. I really think once i figure out what I'm doing wrong in the middle stages of these tourneys i could put up some good numbers. Anyways that sums up how my tourney day went and what a waste of time it was. As for the goal i am now on the 50th day/half way point and to tell you the truth I'm not really happy with the results so far. Yes, i am ahead of schedule which is good but i really feel like i could have this goal already over with by now. Over the past 20 days or so of this goal i have really been slacking off and i cant even remember the last time i played a session longer than like 2-3 hours. So over the next half of this goal i am really going to try to focus a lot more on my play and hopefully finish this thing up over the next couple weeks. With that being said i have to get up early tomorrow (noon) so i should get a good session in tomorrow. Check back tomorrow night to see how that went and I'm out.

Daily total- 729.92 (430 from tournaments)

Total needed- 14,919.54

-Nechita-

No comments: