Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A losing day!!!!!!

Well i think the title pretty much sums up how my day went. The thing that sucks about this is i feel like i was playing pretty good and just got unlucky in a few spots. I really would've been up a good amount on full tilt like 2k or something but instead i lost like 700. I was playing really well on ft, picking up a lot of pots, but got my money in a few times as a huge favorite and got sucked out on. Usually this really would piss me off but i am really happy about the way i dealt with the bad beats. Instead of getting pissed/going on tilt i really buckled down and was able to turn my 2.5k deficit to only being down around 700. As for pokerstars i don't really know what to say about whats going on there right now. I haven't had a winning session on there in over a week and i really think I'm just going to stay away from there for a bit. I am running really bad on there which is leading me to play defensive poker and i just feel like i need to take a few days off from there. That pretty much sums up my poker from yesterday and I'm not sure if i will be playing tonight or not so check back tonight or tomorrow and I'm out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?902766 - here is where i really get unlucky with my kk. This guy had been playing a lot of hands and when he calls im very confident that he has somethin like 99s-qq. This is a pretty good flop for me and for him if he thinks that i was raising with a hand like ak. So i throw a very weak looking bet out there of 140 just hoping he puts me on ak and shoves his pair and thats exactly what he does. I then inst-push his last money in and then of course he hits his 2 outer gg me.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?902788 - This hand really couldve went either but i missed my 80234048024 outs that i had and lost. Once he bets the 50 on the flop i know he doesnt have the straight but something like 910/q10/qj so i decide to check raise here. I play a flopped straight here the same way and if he just calls im pushing the turn regardless what hits. instead he shoves all in and i figure i have a zillion outs and feeling like gambling but i miss gg me.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?902808 - here i go with my read and am completely wrong. I had him on a hand like 78 or spade draw on the flop so once the turn comes a blank i decide to push. Unfortunately i run into a monster hand but i still think my play wasnt that bad just a bad read.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?902828

Daily total- 1,502.24 (801.48 stars) (701.76 FT)

Total needed- 22,340.59

-Nechita-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi son, you go boy!

Happy St. Pats Day.
Got a roast goin if yer hungry. B careful 2 nite.

Dad