Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day # 14

Today i really had too much running around to do so i couldn't really play any poker like i wanted to. I played for like an hour but I'm not even going to post anything about it. I made like 80 bucks haha and didn't really play any hands so there is nothing to post about it. Tomorrow i will be leaving for Las Vegas so there will be a week hiatus on the blog. I will hopefully get some pictures to put up on the site but we will see how that goes. This is my 5th time going out there and i have no pictures at all so I'm not promising anything. Although i plan on doing more partying than playing poker so i should be able to take some pictures or videos, hopefully videos... haha. I will be flying back in Thursday morning so the blog will be back up Thursday night or Friday. I do plan on getting 4 good days of play in while I'm out there but i am not going to count it towards the blog. I am taking 4k out there and will play 2/5 no cap at the Wynn, some 5/10 at the Bellagio, and possibly a few tournaments. Anyways as i said i will not be counting this trip towards the goal and am going to just pick up at Day 15 when i return. With that being said i am going to sleep and i will be back next week, Nechita out.

-Nechita-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Vegas....