Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Constructing My Blog

I have been working on this damn thing for hours now so i hope that you all enjoy it. This is still a work in progress but i feel that it's coming along OK so far. Any feedback of the site or ideas to add to the site would be appreciated. I am currently thinking of a poker goal to set for the new year to really take my game to the next level in the upcoming new year. I mainly play cash games on pokerstars and fulltilt, i play 5/10 and 10/20nl. I am thinking of something along the lines of 50k in 100 days, or 25k in 50 days, or possibly something involving tournaments. I have never done one of these goals before and want to start off with something pretty realistic. Any suggestions on a goal would be much appreciated. Well i have until the 1st to figure something out until then i will be recording my daily results, as well as posting some hand histories. Might take a few days to get used to this thing but i will try my best.

-Nechita-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds sweet good luck! Spread the wealth lol

Anonymous said...

GL on the goal yo do set. I suggest doing the 25K in 50 days goal first. And if you want to do tournaments try planning something like playing a certain number of tournaments per week, the buy-in should reflect your skill level and bankroll. GL tho.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I agree

Anonymous said...

u turned old today!